The Indian entertainment industry is one of the fascinating industries with amazing facts that can blow your mind. From Shah Rukh Khan to Katrina Kaif, people admire them to an extent where they love to know about them and their lives in detail. They are iconic figures for people, and people try to do what they do.
Celebrities from the entertainment industry have a special corner in the audience’s heart, and they will always be the buzz of common people’s life. We tried to research and collect some of the rarest interesting facts about these celebrities and production house that will leave you astounding.
Let’s go ahead and read some of the random facts about our favorite star.
- “Rockstar,” starring Ranbir Kapoor, was a movie that was shot in reverse to avoid messing up Ranbir’s hair. The climax was shot first and everything later.
- Jago ki Laalten is the first Indian movie to get shot in an unexplored location. The location will be disclosed with the release of the movie.
- In the film Heroine, Kareena Kapoor donned more than 130 outfits made by leading fashion designers worldwide. According to rumors and Bollywood statistics, Kareena’s clothing was one of the most costly of all the Bollywood films ever filmed!
- Alka Yagnik and Ila Arun are the only two female playback singers to share a Bollywood award in the industry’s history. For the song Choli Ke Peeche in the film’ Khalnayak,’ they shared the prize for best playback vocalist.
- In Fitoor, Katrina Kaif’s hair color cost the producers 55 lakh rupees. Her full hair treatment in London, as well as her accommodations and travel expenses, totals it all.
- To get into the character, John Abraham, who had quit smoking, had to smoke 99 cigarettes a day, causing his lungs to be impacted.
- Except for the theme and “Kamaal Hai,” all songs have been adapted into film titles. Ek Hasina Thi (2007), Dard-E-Dil (1983), Main Solah Baras Ki (1998), Paisa Yeh Paisa (1985), Om Shanti Om (2007).
- During the filming of Sholay’s finale, actual gunshots were supposedly utilized, and a stray bullet is reported to have almost missed Amitabh Bachchan.
- The shot with the sentence “kitne aadmi the” required 40 retakes before perfecting it.
- Shyam Benegal’s Manthan was technically made by ‘500000 farmers’ in Gujarat. This film, which depicts the White Revolution, was sponsored by the biggest number of people ever!
- In the film, the terrorist’s workstation was a 25-story skyscraper under construction with no lifts. Every day, Naseeruddin used to trek up the 25 stories. It must be a hell of shooting.
- A single Bollywood film included up to ten National Award winners, giving the impression that there was too much brilliance in one location. Drishyam is the film in question, which sparked interest before its release.
- Do you believe a Bollywood artist can record more than one song every day? Kumar Sanu, on the other hand, had a total of 28. He, for sure, is one of the best singers India has witnessed in these years.
- Take a wild guess at the most amount of awards a Bollywood film has ever received. The number is 102, which is much past your expectations. Hrithik Roshan’s debut film, Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai has received several accolades and has been included in the Limca Book of Records.
- Participating in a conversation about how simple it is to get typecast in Bollywood. While SRK is known as the King of Romance, his serious parts, such as in Fan, have flopped at the box office. Did you know that an actor has performed the same character in 144 films, earning him a Guinness World Record in the process?
- Sunil Dutt was more than just a dashing hero; he was a Bollywood baddie! During his career, the actor played a dacoit in 20 films. Now that is something incredibly amazing.
- Meena Kumari was a poetess who refused to share her work with Kamaal Amrohi, her poet spouse.
- Devika Rani was the very first artist to earn a degree in cinematography. Such an empowering woman would have encouraged other women around her to be brave and break social norms.
- ‘Mera Naam Joker,’ directed by Raj Kapoor, was the first Hindi film to have two intermissions. Well, that’s a lot, and so far, we have seen only one interval in all the movies.
Now Wow! Such amazing facts about our favorite stars that put their everything in entertaining us all these years. Well, now that you know these amazing and mind-blowing facts, keep finding more, and we will also make sure to look for some facts that are brand new to the internet world. The world of cinema has many more interesting and amusing facts that are unknown to normal people. To reveal those fascinating and astounding facts, Shreehans will always do the research and come forward to tell you. We are a Delhi-based film production company that provides filmmaking, dubbing, editing, and post-production services.